We are on summer break but will resume September 10th (the Sunday after Labor Day) at 9 a.m. Scott and Mary Hime will lead a 10-week class studying Anxious for Nothing: God’s Cure for the Cares of Your Soul by John Macarthur. The introduction states, “As we realign our thinking on anxiety with what God says about it in His Word and why, we will be different people. We will be ready to apply His precious Word to our hearts. We won’t just know we’re not to worry; we will have confidence and success in doing something about it.”
- If you can’t make it every week, don’t worry, we don’t take roll.
- If you don’t like or have time to read, don’t worry, you will learn plenty from the discussion.
- If you haven’t attended before, don’t worry, we are a friendly group.
- If you have attended before, please come back and bring a friend.
- If you want to “cheat” and “get ahead”, Mary already has copies of the book ($10). Hope to see you in September.